CSOs For Good Governance: Enhancing civil society’s contribution to governance and development processes in Trinidad and Tobago
In December 2016, United Way Trinidad and Tobago, along with a consortium of seven leading civil society organisations (CSO)s, were awarded the above mentioned three-year grant by the Delegation of the European Union to Trinidad and Tobago.
This project is spearheaded by a consortium of these seven leading CSOs with the overarching ambition of enhancing civil society’s contribution to governance and development processes in Trinidad and Tobago (T&T) and specifically, to support the effective involvement of CSOs in national implementation of the 2030 Sustainable Development Agenda.
The Seven CSOs are:
- Caribbean Natural Resources Institute (CANARI),
- Environment Tobago (ET),
- Network of NGOs for the Advancement of Women,
- United Way Trinidad and Tobago (UWTT),
- University of the West Indies-Institute for Gender and Development Studies (UWI-IGDS),
- Veni Apwann (VA),
- Women’s Institute for Alternative Development (WINAD).
The CSOs For Good Governance Project is funded by The Delegation of the European Union to Trinidad and Tobago. The project summary is available in the PDF below.