Donate to UWTT COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
The UWTT COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund (CRRF) is part of the UWTT National Time of Caring Response to support the fight against the COVID-19 outbreak and the recovery of those communities most affected by the outbreak. UWTT is seeding the CRRF with $50,000 by reallocating from our operating expenses to this priority need. Please join us in this fight, every donation counts.
For the month of April 2020, all funds donated from the general public to our bank accounts will go the CRRF. In keeping the ‘Stay at Home’ order, you can do this by donating online to any one of our bank accounts listed below, to minimize any related transaction costs to you or the Fund.
- First Citizens – #1367844
- RBC Royal Bank – #100088110396955
- Republic Bank – #180473293901
- Scotiabank – #74815000170637
UWTT is a registered Non Profit Company since 1999 with charitable status.
UWTT will not be charging any administrative costs on the CRRF and will report on funds raised on our website on a weekly basis. We are working with other Non Profit Partners to develop ways to reach the most vulnerable and support projects related to the COVID 19 Response. Some of these include:
- Health Workers- Food and Meal Support
- NGOs- ensuring access to small grants for continued operations
- School Communities- funding essential projects
- Persons affected by the COVID 19 outbreak – elderly, loss of work, persons with disabilities
- Community Heroes Daring to Make a Difference